TRUTH: Anyone can make money online
TRUTH: Not everyone does
I’ve been teaching bloggers how to make money online for the last 10 years and I’ve seen some very successful blogs and some not so successful blogs. Blogging isn’t for everyone, but it is for ANYONE. You see, the only people that don’t succeed at making money online are the ones that treat online income like a lottery ticket. You know, they expect to write a few posts and become famous and wealthy overnight. No one get’s wealthy online like that. All of the “over night successes” can be traced back to years of training, studying, writing… whatever.
Making money online is not like winning the lottery… it’s more like spending time each day doing something that you love… that builds an audience and creates multiple streams of income.
Your online money all starts with a social and interactive website. A BLOG. Blogs are now more then just personal journals out in the cloud, they are engaging websites with information, instructions, memberships, communities and information.
The fact is, there are no short cuts to creating a good blog, you have to put in the time. You have to write regularly and you have to provide quality information. If your information isn’t top notch, then your audience won’t come back. They won’t seek you out… your audience won’t grow.
Another TRUTH is about believing in what’s possible. Most people refuse to believe that a blog can earn revenue online without having a product to market and sell. They fail to have the vision to see the opportunities that the internet provides. Turning your passion into income has never been easier to understand or achieve. Creating an authentic and heart centered place online to share your vision, your talent, your information is only one step towards creating online revenue.
The most important step is understanding how ANYONE can tap into the multiple streams of creative cash. Understanding what’s possible, will help you be able to see the opportunities available.
Here are the 6 Ways Anyone Can Earn Online Revenue
- Google Adsense – Google will pay you when people click on ads placed on your site. They only allow 3 ads per page, so it doesn’t look spammy or scammy… and they do all the heavy lifting by only displaying ads that the person is interested in seeing. (Free to Join)
- Affiliate Marketing – There are literally thousands of companies that offer affiliate commission opportunities. Chances are if you do any online shopping that store you use offers an affiliate opportunity. So, if you join and write about their offers or just put their link in your sidebar widget, you get paid when someone clicks through.
- Online Webinars – Webinars are great tools for online income, but even better tools for education and relationship building. Most people that charge for webinars have a hugs pre-existing list of clients or an established audience. However, educational webinars is a lucrative business and once started and up and running have relatively low overhead.
- Memberships – like online webinars, membership websites are great places to provide education and rather than needing to charge a huge amount the cost to provide the instruction or training is spread out over many people. This is a great opportunity for teachers and instructors to create a place of learning and instruction for a specific topic, tool or process.
- Amazon – Amazon offers so many opportunities, whether it’s the partner program where you get paid commission when your audience clicks through a link you post on your blog about a product review, or if you list a product as a seller. (My 2 favorite ways … no way, 3 favorite ways to leverage Amazon is their partner program where they pay me commission, and their kindle author program where they pay me royalties… and createspace which is part of amazing and they pay me too)
- Coupons. Believe it or not, I make the most money with my printable coupon sites. Companies that provide printable coupons (i.e. grocery or product coupons) pay per click or print job when you provide the coupons and your audience prints them.
These are 6 ways anyone can make money online.
Yes, there is a trick… the trick is traffic, and at the very beginning I had a combination of great domain name, and posting tenacity. I am calling it posting tenacity because that’s what it was, I really needed to sit down every morning and post coupons. Write about coupons and then share those posts on social media. However that “hard” work has really paid off, and now I only post to my coupon sites once a week… (sometimes once every 2 weeks)
I also have the analytics setup that show me when my audience is most likely looking for coupons as well as the analytics that show me what kinds of coupons they want … and when. All of these things help me provide a better service for my audience. AND all of these things are also available to the average person.
If you’re interested in learning more about setting up a thriving online business check out Creative Cash System. It’s a new instructional website just getting started and they are accepting a few people into the program FREE, to give it a test run!
OH! Don’t forget to comment below if you have any questions or comments.